Plasma Torch Coolant
About this item
Every plasma cutting system uses some sort of fluid to cool the torch, and prevent the electrode and nozzle from melting due to the high temperature of the plasma arc. This fluid is known as Plasma Torch Coolant. Coolant is suitable for plasma cutting and welding, as well as for welding processes such as Mig, Mag, Tig and other industrial applications. Protect cooling system against damage by deposits, which build up internally during the welding or cutting process. Plasma–torch coolant is a Non-Volatile and Non-Hazardous product during the storage. Its thermal stability and dielectric properties make a cooling liquid suitable for plasma arc welding and tungsten inert gas welding system.
- Coloured liquid material
- High solubility
- High durability
- Improves cut quality and consistency
- Increases cutting speeds and material thickness capabilities
- Increases consumable life
- There is no starting trouble of Torch.
- Reduces the Electric consumption.
- Item Code: AAM COOL-9977-PS
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Litre
- Port of Dispatch: Kandla (Gujarat)
- Production Capacity: 100 tons
- Delivery Time: immediate
- Packaging Details: 10 litre, 35 litre, 50 litre, 100 litre drums and 200 litre drums